- At least 4 years of commercial experience;
- A Starlette async web application, Python 3.8;
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform;
- IoT connectors with many providers (car, bike, kick scooter, motor scooter);
- REST API with OpenAPI (Swagger);
- At least upper level of English.
If you have transferable experience in related technology, for instance, AWS or Azure rather than GCP, or Django or Flask rather than Starlette, don't let it stop you. No prior IoT or async experience is required, but it's a plus. Front-end experience (mobile or web) is a plus.
The only hard requirement is to be fluent in Python and operational to develop a web application.